About Honest-1 Auto South Elgin
Joe, Melanie, and Jim Koehnen are extremely excited to bring an amazing auto repair experience to the Village of South Elgin. Our goal is to provide customers with truly honest, straightforward, and exceptional auto repair. Focusing on customer needs is what each of us has provided in our many decades of experience in the medical, futures trading, and hospitality industries, and it’s what we will bring to you at Honest-1 Auto South Elgin.
Joe and Melanie have been a couple for 20 years. We currently live in the West suburbs of Chicago with our 2 children, Kamryn (12) and Bennett (10) and our puppy Lizzie. Jim, Joe’s brother, has recently relocated to the Elgin area from Dayton, Ohio to oversee the daily operations in our Honest-1 location and will be the familiar and friendly face you will see each day when you come into our store.
We are excited to offer our community a unique experience, and one that will pleasantly surprise each customer. We provide exactly what you want: honest, reliable auto repair and straightforward customer service all within a comfortable, family-friendly setting.
We will take the time to get to know you and your vehicle, which will allow us to recommend the best options for you. Personal attention, exceptional customer service, and an experienced and friendly staff is what you’ll find at Honest-1®.
Looking forward to serving you in the near future.
Why Choose Us?
- WE SERVICE ALL YEARS, MAKES, AND MODELS OF VEHICLES
- Customer lounge equipped with computer workstation, WIFI, big screen TV, complimentary beverages, clean restrooms, and kid's play area.
- We offer a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty
- Customer shuttle service and loaner cars available
- We welcome fleet vehicles and extended warranty contracts
- FREE 12 MONTH ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE on all work orders over $25